top of page
Originally constructed in 1924, this 15 story high rise office building sat vacant from 1977 until 2018. The lobby and main staircase were restored to their original grandeur. Elements of the original window shops on the second and third floors were restored as well, while also adding 2 commercial kitchens to support the new hotel rooms and banquet facilities.
bottom of page